This is an accessibility statement from Bell Wine Cellars.
Measures to support accessibility
Bell Wine Cellars takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Bell Wine Cellars:
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Maintain routined scans of the site via accessibility tools.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Bell Wine Cellars is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. We are actively and continually working to make improvements to the areas of the site that are not fully conforming.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Bell Wine Cellars. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on this site:
- Phone: 1-707-944-1673
- Email our ADA Support team at [email protected]
- Visitor Address: 6200 Washington Street Yountville, CA 94558
- Postal Address: 6200 Washington Street Yountville, CA 94558
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Bell Wine Cellars is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- This site is best viewed via Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge.
- This site is and has been optimized for Chrome Screen reader Extensions
Bell Wine Cellars is not compatible with:
- We no longer support Internet Explorer. This site is best viewed via Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge.
Accessibility of Bell Wine Cellars relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Bell Wine Cellars assessed the accessibility this site by the following approaches:
Continual Improvement approach
At this time we are evaluating the website and making our best efforts to ensure an accessible website. This is a continual work in progress, and your feedback for this is very valuable to us. Please reach out to our ADA team at [email protected] if you are seeing any issues on this site that are not compatible with your screen reading device or assistive technology.
Our goal is to continually improve this website for the latest updates and changes to the accessibility requirements, not only for better compliance, but so that all users can enjoy our wine.